Auburn Hills, MichiganPrototype Build Engineer – Intermediate #894597
- Review program work scope and build plans to determine project design work required.
- Create and maintain project design plan with timing for design release that support MRD.
- Work with cross functional teams to determine design requirements and component design strategies
- Hold program design review meetings as required
- Create & maintain Bridge Designs that support Mule & Prototype Physical build/ test objectives
- Create design work orders and work with SBU design staff to achieve FTQ deliverables
- Create design tree structure in TeamCenter to organize and manage math data
- Utilize tools in TeamCenter, Vis Mockup, and NX to find, communicate and resolve design & packaging issues
- Communicate status of design and packaging status to management and vehicle custodians
- Support vehicle assembly issue resolution (virtual)
- BSME or BSEE from an ABET accredited University
- Minimum of 3 years of automotive experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Mechanical Engineering and Design Aptitude
- Strong Analytical Problem-Solving Capability
- Proficient knowledge of vehicles and vehicle assembly processes
- Proficient knowledge NX, Teamcenter & VisMock-up
- Proficient knowledge of Teamcenter Release Procedures
- Proficient understanding of manufacturing processes (i.e. stamping, welding, molding, casting).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/