Detroit, MichiganProject Manager 3 #895014
- PMP Certified
- Minimum 3 Years' Experience IT Infrastructure Projects
- Ability to develop technical procedures and policies.
- Strong communication skills and ability to engage and present information across stakeholder groups.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Assist with the development and implementation of the department operational plan, including goals and objectives with measurable outcomes, optimizing project management to support the District’s strategic plan.
- Develop and manage all phases of the IT project from project initiation to closure.
- Establish and obtain buy-in for project charter.
- Conduct effective project kick-offs and closure meetings.
- Define the project management process, standards, deliverables, and operational cadence necessary to ensure consistency throughout project.
- Manage project scope and deliverables through a structured change management process to ensure projects are complete and meet expectations.
- Develop and maintain project schedules and task details by utilizing a district-wide project management solution and tools such as reports, tracking charts, checklists, and budget forecasting.
- Responsible for holding stakeholders accountable for tasks, deliverables and adherence to project timelines ensuring projects stay on-track.
- Produce high quality project plans, reports, presentations and data displays for review and analysis by District stakeholders.
- Coordinate and facilitate engaging stakeholder meetings to share pertinent information, project status and timelines/upcoming deadlines for transparency, accountability, and real-time feedback.
- Develop, implement, and maintain data and reporting systems to provide real-time displays of pertinent information related to project management.
- Lead the development of department Standard Operating Procedures documentation, training, and communication.
- Define and manage the quality assurance process(es) to ensure high level delivery of service and achievement of department objectives and key results.
- Build and maintain effective relationships across the district and with all district stakeholders.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/