Dearborn, MichiganDevOPs Support Engineer #899245
The position will be focused on DevOps and Support with these primary responsibilities:
- creating and managing CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins
- Environment set-up (when required) and ongoing management/support
- 1 week "on-call" rotation for incidents approx 1/month (have offshore resources to do the overnight period)
- Monitor site performance and troubleshooting issues
- Coordinating and resolves issues with DCS and Firewall access
- Onboarding/offboarding resources within the various levels of the ecosystem
- Managing password updates for systems IDs across the ecosystem
- Managing check-ins/check-outs of admin ID's in Vault
- Splunk logging
- Managing on-call schedule and alerts in VictorOps
- Incorporating tools such as Sonar Qube and Checkmarks into pipelines as needed
- Monitoring IT Change Dashboard/Advisories from ITO and other applications, assess for impact to FMC Dealer and communicate as need
- Investigate and complete ticket requests from users
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/