Detroit, MichiganMachine Operator #899274
- The Operator is responsible for operating production equipment according to all facility safety and quality standards.
- Responsible for operating one or more types of computer numeric controlled production equipment Selects appropriate settings and adjusts as necessary
- Controls and adjusts machine settings to complete simple tasks accurately, according to specifications, and in a timely fashion
- Loads & unloads material to and from equipment according to prescribed methods
- Inspects parts using precision measuring tools and for visual defects and/or certification marks Clean machines & work area throughout and at end of shift Follows all safe work practices & safety rules
- Follows established quality standards Other duties as assigned
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, quality documents, set-up and work instructions
- Be able to fill out charts and other simple documents and to effectively communicate with team members
- Works collaboratively with team members, team leaders and others to troubleshoot issues and resolve problems
- 0-1 years working in a manufacturing environment
- High school diploma or GED
- If candidate works out, can be a temp to hire position after 720 hours have been worked.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused, operating in nearly half of the states in the U.S., Europe and India.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/