Dearborn, MichiganSpecialty Development Senior #899409
AD - Position will be responsible for process improvements including automation of package and build process. May also assist with QC and SCM processes as needed.
- 5+ years of IT projects work experience with at least 3 years as lead role of large-scale implementations across multiple domains and platforms.
- 3+ Experience developing with Jenkins, Gradle, Makefile, Java, C++
- Experience in software test strategy, planning, documentation, automation and process improvement
- Experience with Software Configuration Management tools
- Experience with using HP Quality Center in day-to-day QA team testing
- Capability to perform at a very high level of technical competence and maturity, dealing with multiple assignments and on-demand critical tasks.
- Project Management discipline . Highly motivated professional that is self-starter and results oriented
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with global team members
- Understanding of application testing requirements and tools
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and project timing
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict management skills; able to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Experience with Teamcenter and AW System Administration experience
- S. Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the requested field
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/