Lansing, MichiganBusiness Analyst 5 #899555
Specific contracts directly supported include Altarum, Netsmart, Perkin Elmer, MPHI, Altarum, KL&A, ImageTrend, Abbo development of Statements of Work for contracts held by MDHHS which may require amendment in support of IT service
The position will involve in Request for Proposal and Statement of Work preparation, review and organize area contracts compliance with deliverable review and acceptance processes for fiscal accountability through the correct approval with the Technical and Business Owners to ensure auditors receive requested information, as well as track respond to Services Division.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 8-11 years of experience as a Contract Analyst performing the procurement activities:
- Development of Statements of Work (SOW) and review and validate with customers, vendors, and procurement staff.
- Review contracts for compliance with DTMB Procurement standards.
- Leading and providing updates and status on procurement related tasks to project managers, management and others
- Ability to analyze business needs and solutions to determine deliverables to be included in SOW's or RFPs (e.g. Contract)
- Monitors, reviews, and validates IT contract and procurement documentations for the agency
- Maintain the procurement tasks and maintain work status in Azure DevOps. Develop reports, dashboards and metrics
- Experience in Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Change (RFCs), Invitations to Negotiate (ITNs), Proposals
- Prepare templates, standards documents to improve procurement processes
- Thorough understanding of purchasing processes
- Research, compiles, and analyzes data on new and existing contracts and provide recommendations for problem resolution
- Maintain the log of payment made on the vendor invoices.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within information technology, specifically, system
- Experience in dealing with customer, vendors, conflict analysis and resolution
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/