Saginaw, MichiganDriveline Fatigue Technician #899626
Job would be setting up test parts on a multitude of different test machines, programming the machine to run test to specification, inspecting the parts after test and writing test reports.
- A mechanical background is required when be considered for this position.
- High level of analytical ability where problems are unusual and difficult.
- Understanding of engineering theory and principles of Design.
- Highly developed oral and written communications skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to work independently and with others.
- General interest in product Design, particularly automotive.
- Familiarity with basic machine types.
- Familiarity with all Design, build and test services.
- Highly proficient in reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Thorough knowledge of most advanced engineering methods, tools, and procedures.
- Prefer a 2-year degree or working on one. Mechanical Engineering Technology, mechanical field of study, etc.
- ASE certification also allowed, military experience, etc.
- Mechanical, hands-on position in our test lab.
- 5 - 10 years of relevant experience.
- The job is for a technician with a mechanical background.
- Associates in engineering technology is preferred. ASE Certification would be acceptable as well.
- Prefer a 2-year degree or working on one.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/