Northbrook, IllinoisClinical Project Coordination resource II #899836
Support functions in scope for this position may include: Clinical Standards and Compliance (overall study operational and support model, Clinical Compliance and Clinical Legal Operations) and Vendor Operations and Performance Management (Vendor Governance and Portfolio Performance Management; Technology, Data Enablement and Standards; Clinical Trial Patient Centred Support, Clinical Safety Notifications, Departmental Resourcing, Staff
Onboarding/Offboarding and Administrative Support), TMF Management (TMF Process and
Standards, TMF Systems and Archive, and TMF Cross Functional Compliance and Oversight)
Assist study teams in the implementation of patient centred approaches for clinical
trials inclusive of Clinical Science approaches to Decentralized trials and/or
- Assist in executing against assigned Clinical Science Compliance related activities (e.g. completion of effectiveness checks) and/or
- Provide administrative support related to the processing and finalization of clinical study
Our JOB DESCRIPTION:
- This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work which may be performed by the person assigned to this position.
- This job description is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this position.
- Employees holding this position may perform other job-related duties in the course of their performance of this position. Rev. 4.10.2015 contracts and other related documentation and/or
- Assist CS Vendor oversight/performance team through support of governance meeting preparation, generation of meeting minutes/follow-up actions, generation of key performance measures, completion of vendor related documentation and/or
- Provide administrative support for various clinical systems/technology utilized by Clinical Science including central processing support (e.g. study invoices) to study teams and/or
- Support meeting preparation materials and documentation of follow-up items in support global study operating model and/or sustainability and optimization of the CRO/Sponsor Partnership for Clinical Science
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused, operating in nearly half of the states in the U.S., Europe and India.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/