Troy, MichiganSr. QA Analyst (Tester) #899827
ETL QA Analyst Role
- Bachelor's degree with at least 7+ years of QA experience preferably with testing ETL, Data warehouse and BI Reports
- Strong Automated testing experience is preferred using Macros, Excel functions and Data Comparison Utilities
- 7+ years of experience with software development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.) and software process improvement methods
- Required experience with using JIRA as a project management and Test Management Tool
- Creates Test Artifacts (Test Strategies/Test Cases/Traceability Matrices/Test coverage metrics etc.).
- QA ETL testing in Oracle, Salesforce and Snowflake
- Identifies any potential quality issues per defined process and escalates potential quality issues.
- Isolates, replicates, and reports defects and verifies defect fixes.
- Works with Test Manager and Project Management teams to set milestone for QA team and the project schedule.
- Provides accurate time estimations for QA effort, based on various inputs.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Complete all required compliance training.
- Maintain knowledge of and adhere to company’s internal compliance policies and procedures.
- Take responsibility to keep up to date with changing regulations and policies.
- Strong knowledge in software quality assurance standards and processes
- Strong ability to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Strong business process understanding and demonstrate ability to interact effectively with business users
- Demonstrate strength in implementing and managing TCoE methodology & QA process for testing programs
- Strong backend database testing experience in Oracle/MS SQL/DB2 SQL/ Salesforce Developer Console/Snowflake environment including validating stored process, jobs and triggers
- Test Data Management, Requirements, Change & Risk Management Experience preferred
- Extensive working experience in integration, System, Smoke, Regression testing, risk-based testing, data centric testing
- Exceptional analytic and problem-solving abilities with ability to apply root cause analysis
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to work with little supervision, initiates action, self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Patient and persistent
- Positive attitude
- Strong creative abilities
- Strong Oral and Written communication and a Team Player
Experience Level: 5-10 years
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/