Allen Park, MichiganBusiness Analysis/Reengineering Practitioner #899825
- The Global Uptime team is part of the Guest Experience Platform (GXP) and provides dealers and Uptime agents with information related to service repair orders, with the goal of reducing vehicle downtime so our customers can get back on the road faster.
- This GXP helps deliver customer uptime promise and differentiate from other OEMs.
- Data and insights are critical to enable uptime agents with information surrounding a repair order so they can proactively resolve the customer issue with the dealership.
- Multiple systems are integrated into GXP with more planned for 2023.
- This role will be key in reaching out to potential systems' teams to understand the system technology and design integration solutions to the Pega-based GXP.
- Potential solutions will include API based integrations as well as leveraging Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Explore feasibility and business value on integration with various systems; learn the underlying technology and collaborate with the team to integrate the data into GXP
- Create scalable data integration solutions to enable GXP deliver live data feed of global repair orders
- Design user interfaces built via design thinking
- Explore ways to improve GXP data quality whether through integration methods, analytics or business process
- Exercise Agile practices and be part of PDO Expedition to Basecamp 2 or 3
- Excellent organization skills and attention to details
- Quality focused mindset
- Ability to prioritize and lead multiple concurrent work streams to meet deadlines
- Analytical skills to solve problem using critical thinking
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in PDO environments with collaborative Agile teams
- Business Analysis Requirements
- Gathering/Writing SQL
- DB Relationship Testing/Validation
- Agile Delivery
- 3-5 Years in Business Analyst or similar role, working on large scale global information systems
- Bachelors in Computer Science or similar
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/