Lansing, MichiganBusiness Analyst 5 #899867
- Proficient in documenting As-is and To-Be Process Flows.
- Proficient performing analysis and gathering and documenting detailed requirements with
- Proficient working in an Agile environment.
- Experience writing EPICS, Features, and User Stories.
- Proficient in using an Agile Tool to document EPICS, Features, and User Stories (DevOps, Team Foundation Server, Jira, etc.)
- Proficient in using Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Word, etc.)
- Responsible for documenting business requirements that are clear, unambiguous, testable, and satisfy the business need in accordance with standard templates and adherence to DTMB and MDOT policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Responsible for facilitating requirement gathering meetings to identify impacted business processes and document the project business requirements.
- Attendees include relevant project team members and stakeholders as identified in the Communication Plan.
- Responsible for adhering to the project schedule by developing and maintaining the project backlog during Agile projects and working with the product owner to set priorities throughout the duration of project.
- Responsible for understanding project scope and actively monitoring requirements process to maintain adherence to the objectives set for the project.
- Responsible for understanding high-level information governance objectives and ensuring appropriate Stakeholder inclusion and/or awareness regarding data requirements.
- Responsible for appropriate resolution of critical IT issues as it pertains to the BA role.
- Responsible for providing information and analysis for Build vs. Buy project decisions.
- Responsible for understanding project specific benefits and related impact of changes to project scope or business requirements.
- Ensures SEM deliverables for the project that are a responsibility of the BA are completed, reviewed, and approved in alignment with area processes.
- Works directly with project team including user interface/user experience (UI/UX) designers, tech leads, solution architects, database administrators, developers, QA testers, and technical writers to ensure understanding of the requirements, functionality, size, and scalability of the IT solution.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/