Spring Hill, TennesseeTrainer 3 #899997
The energy at our company is contagious. We’re driven by our immense passion, as we constantly seek out challenges and identify new opportunities. We work hard to connect with our customers and earn their loyalty for life. Bring your talent to our company – our opportunities for growth span the globe. We will give you the training and opportunities to unleash your ambition.
The New Hire Orientation (NHO) Administrator is responsible for coordinating, facilitating, and overseeing NHO for our new hires and their managers.
This includes managing the in-person offerings, as well as creating and implementing touchpoints at key milestones throughout their first year that infuse the company culture, continue to drive engagement, and reinforce key messages and knowledge. The role works in close collaboration with the members of the Onboarding and Talent Acquisition Teams, as well as the Hiring Managers.
New Hire Orientation
- Serves as lead facilitator for in-person new hire orientation programs to help our newest team members fully acclimate to the company.
- Ensures an excellent first-day experience for new hires by working with presenters to fine-tune orientation exercises and incorporate required changes to content and/or format.
- Collaborates and guides a variety of speakers, including managers, union representatives, and subject matter experts to improve overall presentation and program flow.
- Works with Talent Acquisition and HR to execute logistics for in-person and virtual NHO.
- Partners across departments to improve processes and to brainstorm, design and/or curate content for solutions/initiatives aimed at increasing overall NHO effectiveness.
- Utilizes project management capabilities and tools to keep efforts within scope, time and budget.
- Leverages metrics, assessment and evaluation tools to adjust and redesign program elements as needed.
- Stays current on Best Practices related to New Hire Orientation, Onboarding, Employee Engagement and Employee Experience.
- Models inclusive language, reflections and interactions that build credibility and impact for Inclusion and Equity initiatives.
- Incorporates ID&E mindset when developing and implementing all programs and services.
- Responsible to oversee and assist as needed with new hire Workday tasks to ensure timely and accurate completion for new hire employees as they prepare to Onboard.
- This includes but is not limited to verification of I-9 documentation, and other Workday data and reporting.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- 5 years’ experience in program management
- Demonstrated success working with new hires (in talent acquisition, onboarding and/or new hire orientation at the department or organizational level)
- Experience in manufacturing environment preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (additional work experience considered in lieu of degree)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Demonstrated program/project management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of key HR processes and functional areas (Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Learning & Development)
- Demonstrated knowledge of diversity, inclusion and equity principles, including unconscious bias and inclusive leadership
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite tools and applications
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills – in person and in the virtual environment
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Skilled in all facets of emotional intelligence
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously, prioritize tasks effectively, and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to build and to maintain strong relationships across all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed organization
- Ability to analyze data and identify meaningful metrics
- Ability to problem-solve and provide subject matter expertise as needed to generate effective solutions
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Ability to handle confidential, complex information
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Workday experience nice
- 5-year experience in the related field required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience coordinating and facilitating New Hire Orientations; Organizational Skills; Presentation & Communication Skills are important
- The personality that performs best within this team is someone energetic; needs to be able to react quickly to schedule changes, etc; keeps calm under pressure, can handle conflict with employees, professional demeanor
- Big on presentation skills
Story Behind the Need
- They will need to be able to run orientation on their own but will be under a team of 7 HR LR workers.
- They will also be working and coordinating with others outside HR team
- They will not be taking part in Contract Worker Shutdown days
- They will be working in a dynamic environment that is very diverse.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/