Minnetonka, MinnesotaData Operations Coordinator #899974
The Work You'll Do:
Looking for motivated individuals to join our Vendor Operations team in the coming months.
This position is a perfect opportunity for people who are looking to either gain more experience in a growing software company, line up a job over winter break, earn some extra money before the holidays, to just get out of the house or anything in between!
Some common areas of focus will be:
- Perform quality control reviews of tax forms & ensure accuracy before forms mail.
- Perform data entry on various State websites and save screenshots of submitted data.
- Reply to our Clients needs by phone and e-mail in a timely manner
- Assist team members creating reports in excel.
- Interact and help with clients, internal and external regarding their issues including status updates, training, and issue resolution
- Assist other members of team with client outreach projects throughout the year
What We Need from You
- Basic computer software knowledge; strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Detail oriented and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- The ability and willingness to work on-site
- Due to client contractual requirements, we ask a successful candidate to complete a background check and drug test prior to hire
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/