Dearborn, MichiganProject / Program Management Consultant/Expert #903990
- I-ERP Change Management Program Oversight
- Lead S/4HANA Change Manager Program
- Oversee Daily Stand-up Call
- Represent Change Managers / Change Management at Release Cutover Meetings
- Business Process Owner for ChaRM and Transport Management Policies and Procedures
- Oversee Change Manager Training, People Coordination and Project Scheduling
- Update Policies and Procedures to Support Deployment of Process Improvements per GAO Audit Response Recommendations
- Onboarding Coordination of New Change Managers
- Provide SAP Transport Oversight and Management
- Track and provide metrics on progression of iteration deliverables.
- Manage the EPICS/Sub Epics/Features for Foundational Product Groups
- Plan and produce RICEFW Tracker reports to track progress on development objects
- Occasionally facilitate Scrum of Scrum meetings
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to learn specific change management principles and methodologies
- Basic Knowledge of Agile Development Lifecycle
- Microsoft Excel Data Manipulation and Analysis
- Project Management Experience
- Basic Knowledge of SAP Functionality
- Computer Science Experience or Interest
- Previous Project Management Experience
- Previous Change Management Experience
- SAP Transport Management Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/