Lansing, MichiganHelp Desk 2 #904408
This requisition is for and Analyst to assist the Department of Information Technology
Management and Budget (DTMB), and Network and Telecommunications Services with
Telephony Billing. Candidate must be able to complete a variety of daily billing tasks (DTMB-
906s, break/fix tickets, replacement tickets, CRQ Project billing, Fiber billing tickets, Gateway to Gateway and Firewall billing tickets). Proficiency in service management tools such as BMC
Remedy, MS Outlook, SharePoint, Clarity and Cisco Telephony systems are also required.
Technicians will be part of an established team and trained by senior team members.
- Ability to function independently by following establishing policies, procedures, and practices when handling questions, problems and challenges presented by customers.
- Ability to flexibly manage workflow operations to meet or exceed SLAs and customer needs and expectations.
- Ability to make decisions independently and to communicate effectively to peers and management.
- Manage and report time spent on all work activities.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Proficiency in service management tools such as BMC Remedy, MS Outlook, SharePoint, Clarity and Cisco Telephony systems are also required.
- Remedy - 4 years
- SMMS/Most - 4 years
- Telephony Support – 4 years
- Data Entry Billing – 4 years
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/