Deerfield, IllinoisGlobal Employer Brand Specialist Jr #904441
As an Employer Brand Senior Specialist, you will leverage your expertise to bring our employer brand to life through storytelling. Working closely with our Global Employer Brand Senior Manager, you’ll join our Strategy and Planning Team within the Global Talent Acquisition organization.
In this role, you will:
- Help bring our employer brand to life through high-quality, authentic storytelling—including selecting employees to feature, creating interview questions, interviewing employees, and writing and publishing stories
- Write in our employer brand voice across our digital ecosystem, including for our career site, employee stories, social media posts, email marketing campaigns, internal/employee-facing programs and communications, and more
- Create content (including graphics, GIFs and videos) in Canva for employer brand and position-specific marketing campaigns
- Design, manage and execute recruitment marketing campaigns, across a range of platforms, supporting multiple business functions, operating across multiple geographies.
- Build brand ambassadors across the organization, empowering recruiters, leaders and employees to create and share authentic content that aligns with the employer brand.
- A minimum of two years of experience focused on recruitment marketing and employer branding
- Creative with a strong eye for design, with experience creating graphics in Canva
- Impeccable writing skills with a strong ability to discover and share compelling stories
- Proven track of record of building and optimizing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Project management and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and change direction quickly according to fast-evolving business needs.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and demonstrated ability to develop creative and innovative approaches to candidate attraction.
- Proven ability to develop successful relationships with business partners and team members in a virtual capacity.
- Prior experience in recruiting a plus.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree required
- At least two to five years of recent and relevant experience
- Experience with Canva, Microsoft Office Suite
- Possesses attention to detail, storytelling ability, relationship building, creative, and passionate
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/