Saginaw, MichiganTechnician #904578
Assemble and/or Test Product Material Provide Technical Support for specific plant operations Perform special build and testing of product Provide computer and instrument generated information to Product Engineer Soldering, Circuit Board Installation, Wiring, Troubleshoot assembly Make regular contact with others outside of the work group and act as a Technical Liaison between Prototype Operations and Central / Plant ME Groups Understand Safety and Ergonomic Requirements
- Assemble and/or Test Product Material Provide Technical Support for specific plant operations
- Perform special build and testing of product
- Provide computer and instrument generated information to Product Engineer Soldering, Circuit Board Installation, Wiring, Troubleshoot assembly
- Make regular contact with others outside of the work group and act as a Technical Liaison between Prototype Operations and Central / Plant ME Groups Understand Safety and Ergonomic
- Oral / Written Communication Skills
- High Level of Analytical Ability PC Literate
- Knowledge of Blueprint Reading
- Ability to network with Corporate Headquarters Groups
- 2 Year Technical Degree or equivalent experience
- Formal Problem Solving
- Training GD&T / Blueprint Reading
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/