MICompression Reliability Engineer #904875
If you're looking for a career that will provide a challenging work environment and many opportunities to learn, our company is the place for you. Join our team and become part of a company full of exciting opportunities. We help employees achieve their personal best by offering many opportunities that develop and enhance their skills for career advancement.
- The primary role of the Compression Reliability Engineer will be to ensure safe, reliable and resilient operations of the Gas Compression fleet, as well as support operations and projects in the Gas Compression area of the business.
- The Compression Reliability Engineer is responsible for acting as the subject matter expert for the engine, compressor, and unit auxiliary systems at the station.
- The Compression Reliability Engineer is responsible for ensuring adherence to design standards and that detailed designs meet all applicable compliance and regulatory requirements.
- The Compression Reliability Engineer ensures that the equipment and systems are meeting their operating reliability metrics and that project work is coordinated between internal and external engineers of record, vendors, fabricators and contractors to meet project requirements.
- The Compression Reliability Engineer will perform moderately complex assignments requiring application of standard techniques, theory, procedures and criteria in carrying out a sequence of related engineering tasks.
- The candidate must independently evaluate, select, and apply engineering theory, techniques, procedures and criteria, using judgment in making adaptations and modifications.
- The Compression Reliability Engineer will be required to work efficiently and effectively on small and large project teams supporting several project managers.
- The Compression Reliability Engineer will be required to act as the lead support engineer in performing problem solving and causal analysis activities associated with failures and malfunctions of equipment, systems, and business processes.
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Projects and PowerPoint
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Knowledgeable of the design, construction, or operation of facilities
- Knowledge of planning and permitting as they relate to discipline specific design and construction
- Experience in reviewing designs to assure compliance with engineering design, applicable codes, constructability, industry and company standards
- Experience in procurement of engineered material, equipment and professional services
- Reliability Engineer
- Problem Solving
- Body engineering
- Excel mechanical/Electrical engineer
- Power point
- Subject Matter Expert
- Microsoft Word
- 2+ years of experience as an engineer
- BSME from Accredited School
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/