Auburn Hills, MichiganElectrical & ADAS Homologation Specialist – Intermediate #899776
Come join our Vehicle Safety & Regulatory Compliance Team where we are committed to doing what is best for our customers. Be a part of a team filled with bright, resourceful and determined employees who play a vital role in regulatory development, certification and compliance activities.
We're looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, deliver as a way of life and are inspired to make a positive impact. Team members are expected to establish effective working relationships, founded on trust and transparency, with our internal and external partners. Sound judgment, excellent communication skills and the ability to drive decisions through consensus and influence change are a must.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The Electrical and ADAS Homologation Specialist is the in-house regulatory requirements lead for ADAS System, EMC and Radio Frequency.
- This Specialist must evaluate designs and create a certification plan.
- They assist engineering in the development of systems as well as assist in negotiation with foreign government(s) to accept compliance documentation from the organization and suppliers.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering degree from an ABET accredited university. Other Engineering degrees with combined experience will be considered.
- Minimum THREE (3) years of engineering experience
- Experience in electrical systems and sub-systems with electrical engineering release experience
- Must have extensive knowledge of the global regulations that cover the ADAS, EMC and radio frequency emissions regulations and work with, and lead, cross-functional teams (e.g. engineering, manufacturing, quality, service, legal, witness agency and labs) to ensure successful compliance testing completion prior to defined due dates
- Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- Problem Solving and Decision-Making knowledge (Kepner Trego)
- Strong behavioral skills: ability to make tough decisions, act with integrity, keep things simple, deliver as a way of life, reach for discontinuity
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with difficult deadlines
- Knowledge of worldwide ADAS, EMC and RF regulations
- Excellent technical writing and verbal communications skills
- Experience in multiple disciplines
- Foreign language a plus
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/