Auburn Hills, MichiganPurchase Order Coordinator #886285
- Purchasing has a need for added resources responsible for the coordination of multiple Purchase Order updates within SAP.
- Data entry and customer service position with potential to grow into a strategic role within purchasing.
- This resource will manage data and create requisition in SAP (finance/purchasing system) to ensure validity and accuracy of information entered.
- Directly support and interact with purchasing, engineering, supply, finance, and manufacturing.
- In addition, they will support special projects, including but not limited to internal purchasing audit activities and potential moving to an analyst role.
- MUST HAVE completed Bachelor degree.
- 1-2 years of recent SAP experience/exposure.
- Strong communication (both written and verbal), organizational, team player, and analytical/problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, and able to us MS Office (i.e. access, PowerPoint, word).
- Must be proactive and have the ability to work in team environment.
- Ability to adapt to change and take on challenging projects while maintaining a positive attitude.
- SAP Certified with 2-5 years’ experience is preferred.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/