Detroit, MichiganMaintenance Technician #905007
The maintenance technician is responsible maintaining mechanical and electrical equipment in the facility, including troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support Production operations with all maintenance and repairs for mechanical & electrical problems such as but not limited to CNC mills, conveyors, machine automation, and robots.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and maintain all plant equipment through the application of sound troubleshooting techniques and repair methodology.
- Work from available mechanical & electrical drawings and equipment specifications and schematics.
- Basic understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic circuits / equipment.
- Basic welding principles / skilled in Mig / Arc welding
- Basic 24 DC to 480 volts AC troubleshooting
- Proficient with Fanuc robots for recovery & point adjustment.
- Assist with general parts research as necessary.
- Perform preventive, predictive, and routine inspection maintenance.
- Able to drive a forklift, scissor lift / articulating arm boom truck
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, quality documents, set-up instructions, blueprints and electrical prints.
- Be able to fill out charts and other simple documents and to effectively communicate with team members verbally and through e-mail.
- Ability to use standard maintenance & electrical repair tools & equipment, operate lifting equipment, welding equipment, computer terminals and other tools/equipment.
- 2+ Years of past experience needed.
- High school diploma or GED
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/