Dearborn, MIAdministrative Support Senior #905005
- This position is responsible for providing shared administrative support to key executives and senior managers in the IT organization.
- This role will coordinate and manage executive scheduling, prepare and organize materials and plans for meetings and events, support travel arrangements and expense reports.
- They may also act as delegates for the executives for specific tasks.
- The role must interact seamlessly and with a professional demeanor across a broad range of individuals including members of the senior management team, executive leaders and their assistants, and business partners.
- To perform this job successfully, the individual is expected to handle highly sensitive and confidential personnel, financial or institutional information with professionalism and discretion.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Calendar management for 3 directors and 2 senior managers
- Arrange domestic and international business travel
- Reconcile all expenses accrued by corporate credit cards via our online tool, Concur
- Assist in logistics planning and itineraries for global meetings / workshops / offsites
- Coordinate department credit card requests / purchases / deliveries for the IT department
- Assist with corporate vehicle management (fuel expense reports, service scheduling, etc)
- Prepare documents for passports and visas
- Support the leadership team both remotely and onsite
- Collaborate with the admin assistants of other leaders on schedule alignment and prioritization
- Maintain paper and electronic filing systems
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Complete special projects including creating PowerPoint presentations, financial spreadsheets, special reports, agenda material or supporting other departments or executives as needed
- A detail-oriented self-starter with prior experience with a technology organization (Prior IT / company experience would be a plus)
- Exhibits sound judgment with the ability to prioritize and make decisions
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Comfortable interacting with high-level executives
- A team player capable of creating productive working relationships with partner organizations
- Resourceful, can-do attitude
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to juggle across priorities and executives being supported
- Three to five years’ prior experience in supporting a senior executive or team
- Excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), Concur travel expense reporting
- Familiarity working with corporate travel services such as Amex
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/