Bridgeton, MissouriParts Procurement Clerk #901854
- The Parts Procurement Clerk is responsible for achieving sales goals and administering order management processes for repair parts.
- Please note this is not a warehouse position – there is no warehouse work, fork lift work or parts pick as indicated in the job description listed.
- Ensure that problems relating to delivery, quality or pricing are promptly conveyed to the supplier and resolved in a timely manner.
- Process orders received from service & installation teams.
- Create, maintain, update, and reconcile purchase orders.
- Adheres to purchase order company policies & procedures.
- Place orders for departments other than service such as sheet metal, controls, HVAC, refurbishing, and installation department as needed.
- Support orders in inventory, purchasing, pricing, and warranty administration processes.
- Reviewing invoices for purchased commodities as required by Accounts Payable.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR FIVE YEARS OF RELATED EXPERIENCE AND/OR TRAINING; OR EQUIVALENT COMBINATION OF EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE.
- MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 0-5 YEARS
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, required.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours, as required.
- Working knowledge of basic refrigeration and/or knowledge of commercial refrigeration and HVAC is preferred.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Demonstrated ability to making decisions, learn quickly, thinking rationally and exercising good judgment.
- Work effectively in diverse team environment.
- High level of professionalism and diplomacy.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/