Dearborn, MIProduct Designer Associate #905029
- This position is part of the Model-e organization, specifically the eStudio Advanced Triage team - a primary strategic focus and growth area for our Company.
- The team is responsible for rapidly maturing the development of connected services and technology.
- This position will collaborate with various team members across the organization on product survey ideation, strategy, development, delivery, analysis, and reporting results.
- Experienced survey writer with strong writing capabilities and great communication skills
- Collaborate with writers, designers, developers, project managers and other team members
- Push market research forward and the ability to think creatively about how we use data
- Survey development content strategies, creation and management platforms
- High understanding of the Market Research industry, monitor trends and content metrics.
- Outline content mapping that prioritizes key topics
- Ensure that the content is engaging and consistent across all media platforms
- Required to research and define desired target audiences, manage the content creation and publishing process
- Ability to help visualize data insights, analyzing survey results, pull out analytical insights; report to the team on takeaways and suggest next steps
- Excellent research capabilities, including conducting interviews, qualitative and quantitative analysis
- pushing forward the state-of-the-art in digital surveying or focus group techniques
- Familiarity with data visualization and mapping tools
- Write, edit, or oversee white papers and data reports
- Assist in managing survey content calendars
- Proofreading and editing content before publishing
- 3+ years of experience in multimode survey design, questionnaire design, pretesting methods, survey implementation and improving strategies to increase response rates
- 3+ years of experience conducting research
- 3+ years professional experience working as a Market Analyst or related role
- 3+ years of experience in web, mobile writing and editing
- Bachelor's degree
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/