Dearborn, MichiganSoftware Engineer Consultant/Expert #905076
- This is a Software Engineer/Consultant expert position for the Product Engineering and Management GDIA team to support GeoFeature Analytics and Foundational Data Product lines in software development of high priority products.
- This position will be both a Software/Data Engineering and hands on keyboard role.
- Our teams strive for excellence within the PDO structure and agile methodologies.
- We are a team of passionate technologists with broad experience in Cloud and distributed systems, Micro-services, APIs and Machine Learning.
- We think in terms of scale and architecture.
- Our Engineers are involved in all aspects of the product life cycle, Conceptual design, development, deployment and DevOps.
- We spend most of our time in writing code and validation.
- We love agile, extreme programming, test driven development, continuous integration, and continuous deployment.
- Self-motivated and ability to build great software in a fast paced, and dynamic environment
- Experience in building high performance distributed systems solving large scale engineering challenges
- Meaningful experience in building microservices in Java and Angular/React/Java Script
- Understanding of databases like MSSQL, Hive, HBase, NoSQL, Biqquery etc.
- Experience in deploying production code on Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) or Amazon AWS or GCP
- Hands-on experience on Java, Springboot, Angular, React JS, GCP SQL.
- Strong in Software Programming/Engineering with a good understanding of DevOps(Jenkin, Tekton, SonarQube, FOSSA, Splunk, Dynatrace) tool and GitHub etc.
- Working knowledge and experience in transportation and automotive.
- 3+ years of Spring-Java, MSSQL/Postgres experience
- 2+ years of UI/UX development using Angular, React JS and backend data services experience
- API and Microservice development with extensive UI and backend integration knowledge
- You have a bachelor’s degree and no less than 5 years of equivalent experience.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/