MissouriProduction Supervisor 4 #905190
The energy at our company is contagious. We’re driven by our immense passion, as we constantly seek out challenges and identify new opportunities. We work hard to connect with our customers and earn their loyalty for life. Bring your talent to our company – our opportunities for growth span the globe. We will give you the training and opportunities to unleash your ambition.
The main function of a production supervisor is to supervise and coordinate the activities of production and operating workers.
- Manage the day-to-day operation on the body shop
- Must be available to work any shift; 3rd shift is priority at this time
- 3-5 years' experience required
- Recommend measures to motivate employees and to improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality, or efficiency.
- Review operations and confer with technical or administrative staff to resolve production or processing problems.
- Develop and implement production tracking and quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, and maintenance to detect production problems.
- Hire, train, evaluate, and discharge staff, and resolve personal grievances.
- Prepare and maintain production reports and personnel records.
- Verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associate's degree in business or related field preferred.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/