Lansing, MichiganCloud Architect #905209
As a Cloud Architect, you’ll be responsible to provide technical oversight for all new and
existing SaaS implementations for the Michigan Enterprise Contact Center team at the
Department of Technology, Management, and Budget. The SaaS CRM solutions primarily
involve integrations using Salesforce.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Participate in vendor’s solution design sessions for client projects providing design guidance in areas such as extensions/modifications, data conversion, environment provisioning and application integration to ensure the vendor solution is efficient, cost effective, and easily maintainable for SOM.
- Work with the customer and end users to define technical requirements for new projects and any future enhancements.
- Lead Technical workshops and design sessions with the Customer.
- Propose/Articulate design/architecture options with pros/cons
- Ensure that the technical requirements tie back to the established customer requirements and performance goals and that the technical direction is consistent with the client's long-term strategy.
- Fully understand the capabilities and limitations of the technical environments of the applications used by the enterprise.
- Review technical architecture deliverables throughout development to ensure quality and requirements traceability.
- Has overall technical responsibility for the technical aspects of the project environments
- Compile internal development guidelines/standards for the development team and ensure the team is following those standards.
- Provide oversight on QA efforts to ensure adherence to quality assurance standards.
- Ensures the proposed solutions adhere to SOM security guidelines and standards throughout the application lifecycle.
- Proven record of delivering business value by leveraging technology and an ability to communicate strategic technical concepts at an executive level and be a trusted voice at the decision-making table.
- Devise a training plan for the development team for a smooth and successful transition to Maintenance & Operations.
- Technical leadership, to include coaching and mentoring, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge and working experience on Service Cloud
- Participation in each phase of full Salesforce.com lifecycle implementations
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce
- Strong technical foundation: advanced structured programming (APEX, Force.com, .Net, Java), relational database concepts and structures, structured system analysis and design methods, etc.
- Demonstrates successful implementation of Batch Apex and/or Schedule Apex development.
- Understands web services and other technologies that can be used to transport data in an enterprise environment and interact with Salesforce.com
- Ownership of all End-to-End technical aspects of a Salesforce.com program: data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom development
- Define, communicate, and manage technical change management (e.g., release) processes for all Salesforce.com related technology efforts
- Assess Salesforce.com architecture and provide secure, high-performance technical solutions on the Force.com platform
- Design and document technical architecture solutions that span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems
- CICD/Release Management
- Identification of risks and issues from technical perspective.
conditions and within deadlines.
- Salesforce experience
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience leading Enterprise Salesforce implementation
- Experience with SFDX and Salesforce Development Lifecycle
- Azure DevOps experience
- Azure DevOps best practices
- Understanding of Azure Licensing and Costing is a plus.
- Minimum of two full lifecycle CRM or ERP implementations leading a technical
- workstream such as integration, data conversion or extension development.
- Exposure to data migration and/or cloud integration projects
- Good understanding of LCS (Life Cycle Services)
- Experience in other technologies such as SQL, PowerBI along with good knowledge C#
- and the .Net framework.
- Code build and deployment via Visual Studio Team Services and LifeCycle Services.
- MS Dynamics 365 exposure
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a plus but not required.
- Preferred Certifications or equivalent experience
- Salesforce Certified System Architect
- Salesforce Certified Application Architect
- Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant
- Understanding of governmental or public sector security and compliance requirements
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/