MichiganCommunications Support Specialist III #905275
If you're looking for a career that will provide a challenging work environment and many opportunities to learn, our company is the place for you. Join our team and become part of a company full of exciting opportunities. We help employees achieve their personal best by offering many opportunities that develop and enhance their skills for career advancement.
- Develops communications content for analytics directors and managers to communicate value of projects to senior leadership and enterprise-wide audiences
- Works with analytics and software development teams to understand progress and deliverables, translates technical jargon to simple, but meaningful and accurate terms
- Assesses communication gaps/understanding gaps and develops strategies to address and close gaps
- Evaluate the effectiveness of communication strategies & material and demonstrate agility by adjusting future communication approaches when needed
- Creates presentations, graphics, one-pagers to communicate complex concepts and technologies in a digestible and actionable manner
- Takes ownership of the role/responsibilities and demonstrates consistently high level of engagement and expertise in area
- Graphic design (Adobe Create Suite, PowerPoint, Figma)
- Executive communication background
- Understanding of change management strategies & techniques
- Ability to summarize and synthesize technical information and jargon
- Ability to anticipate risks and barrier to effective communication and delivery dates and proactively addresses them
- Self-motivated and ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Corporate Communications
- Executive Communications
- Change Management
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Graphic Design
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/