Jackson, MichiganInstrument & Control Technician I #887064
If you're looking for a career that will provide a challenging work environment and many opportunities to learn, our company is the place for you. Join our team and become part of a company full of exciting opportunities. We help employees achieve their personal best by offering many opportunities that develop and enhance their skills for career advancement.
Use computerized systems to enter and retrieve data from Gas Measurement equipment such as: Gas Chromatographs, Gas Quality Analyzers and Ultrasonic Metering.
The candidate will also be required to interface with various manufacturer and vendor proprietary software and applications such as: Mon2020, ABB-PCCU and Meter link. Highly skilled and experience in the use of Microsoft-365 [primary focus on Access and Excel] Power-BI.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision.
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently.
- Advanced computer PC skills.
- Must be able to: read and understand Mechanical and Electrical Blueprints, Modbus and 4-20ma-Loop, IP experience, knowledge and understanding.
- A degree from a technical college or vocational school in instrumentation or robotics.
- In lieu of a degree previous job history/experience up to an including military experience will be considered
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/