Memphis, TNOffice Coordinator 2 #905486
The energy at our company is contagious. We’re driven by our immense passion, as we constantly seek out challenges and identify new opportunities. We work hard to connect with our customers and earn their loyalty for life. Bring your talent to our company – our opportunities for growth span the globe. We will give you the training and opportunities to unleash your ambition.
- Develop and maintain a system for managing office routine.
- Plan, conduct, monitor and evaluate projects.
- Prepare reports and conduct presentations.
- Interface with external business units.
- Maintain technical expertise and procedural knowledge.
- Maintain supervision of advised of work in process.
- Assume operational assignments as a working member.
- Coordinate and monitor special or unusual projects.
- Develop and present data to various members of the organization.
- Solve problems and develop new methods off analysis
- Assumes managerial responsibilities
- Attend meetings and disseminate information to makes suggestions for future development
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel – Intermediate.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Strong planning, time management and organization skills.
- Strong analytical and research abilities.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to learn multiple applications and software.
- Data and document management experience.
- Ability to operate office machinery.
- Knowledge of corporate/unit policies and procedures
- General knowledge of mainframe systems and/or of technology in areas to which assigned.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience required.
- College degree or equivalent training preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience required.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/