Dearborn, MIProduct Designer Practitioner #905934
- This position is part of the Model-e organization, specifically the eStudio Advanced Triage team - a primary strategic focus and growth area for our Company.
- The team is responsible for rapidly maturing the development of connected services and technology.
- This position will lead collaboration with various team members across the organization on product programs, strategy, concepts, development, and delivery.
- Take ownership and manage timelines/deliverables, combining creative thinking with clear communication, coordination, and project management skills with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Work within a fluid creative design environment while adhering to timeline and engineering frameworks
- Exhibit a passion for emerging technologies. With the ability to synthesize project details, product requirements, user journeys, and technical constraints into a cohesive story
- Ability to learn and understand Advanced Engineering concepts and distill this information down to concise benefits that can be easily understood
- Work with Project Owners to help develop a flawless content creation process (briefs)
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling materials and digital experiences, lead and participate in brainstorming sessions as needed
- Experience creating copy for multi-tier online marketing campaigns
- Understand, teach, and follow best practices for UX both copy and design
- Includes developing brand strategy, voice and vision
- Directing and crafting copy across all platforms, and collaborating with others to take creative output to a new level
- Extraordinary teamwork and collaborative behaviors working with a cross-functional team
- Mentor and provide copy direction for creatives to ensure they stay on brand and on target for deliverables
- Present creative work early and often to key stakeholders in design reviews
- Exceptional ability to write, edit and proofread copy.
- 5+ years of experience in UX copywriting for digital touchpoints - web, mobile app, and emerging devices
- 5+ years of experience in web, mobile writing and editing
- 5+ years of experience in writing for the automotive industry or adjacent industry
- 5+ years of experience conducting research for, writing for, and implementing SEO strategies
- Bachelor's degree
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/