Lansing, MichiganIT Security Architect 2 #906041
- 5+ years of experience with cybersecurity related job functions.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in cybersecurity or related field is highly preferred,
- Cybersecurity certifications are a plus
- Strong knowledge and understanding of information technology systems and services to include:
- Containerization (Docker)
- Cloud Hosting Operations and Technologies
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Windows Workstations/Servers Functionalities
- Linux Server Functionalities
- Identification and Authentication processes and technologies (SSO/Reverse Proxies)
- Encryption and Cryptography
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity processes Computer Networking
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of compliance practices and methodologies, including risk assessment, monitoring, surveillance, and testing activities.
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment, develop and drive strategic direction contribute day-to-day on implementing tactical solutions.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of compliance regulations and their related frameworks, such as:
- NIST SP800-53 Rev 4 & 5
- Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Security Policy. Version 5.9
- The Privacy Act of 1974
- The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA)
- The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Willingness to serve as a risk management expert providing meaningful input to ensure risk drivers are appropriately considered, assessed, and prioritized.
- Evaluate the appropriateness of the audit response to changes in risk ratings.
- Expertise in the risk and controls questionnaire-based risk identification, control evaluation, testing, sampling methodologies, technology controls, audit engagement processes, controls substantiation.
- General knowledge of the Secure Application Development Lifecycle (SADLC) and the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) processes and practices.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Criminal Justice Information systems is desired.
- Experience leading cyber security initiatives and projects.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/