Dearborn, MichiganSoftware Engineer Practitioner #906139
- Web Designer and Developer with strong knowledge with 5 years of solid experience with java, angular, spring boot microservices technology.
- The ideal candidate should also have solid experience with build and deploy mechanism Jenkins, GitHub, and designing new webpage structures and microservices.
- Engage with product managers and product owners to design / develop features and deliver user stories.
- Write code and unit tests, automation, and conduct code reviews.
- Participate in paired programming with other software engineers to quickly develop and deliver high quality functional code using test driving development and agile methodologies.
- Participate in daily stand-up.
- 5 years of solid experience with java, angular, spring boot microservices technology.
- Experience with Iterative software development practices, agile practices and successful team work and production deployments in high volume environments
- Experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Experience in Java, JAVA EE development experience using RSA/RAD/Eclipse or similar tooling
- Experience in Microservices Architecture in PCF
- Work experience in Spring Boot and Spring AOP
- Conversant with stream APIs
- Experience using GitHub for continuous integration and building CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins
- Functional experience in Automotive space
- Experience in working with an onsite and offsite development team or delivery model
- Experience with Test Automation
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or relevant discipline
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/