Chennai, Head Office - Chennai
Mainframe Development Practitioner #906100
Should work as Senior Mainframe Developer on the assigned applications/ projects and support the team • Should be able to handle and lead multiple applications • Should be able to technically lead and support the Projects and perform system maintenance • Should have strong analytical skills • Should work with business to understand functional and system requirements and deliver IT Solutions • Should be able to support on job monitoring, work on job abends, incidents and problem tickets of the assigned applications • Should be able to perform estimations for projects of all sizes, especially larger projects • Should able to support on the project plans and executing projects of different categories • Should have good experience working on Projects with Agile methodology and following Product Driven model • Should have good communication skills to work with business, IT teams and other stakeholders ( verbal and written) • Should support providing operational metrics to Management and feedback towards necessary improvements
Cobol, JCL, DB2, IMS DC, IMS DB, VSAM, CLIST
Informatica, DataStage, JAVA will have added advantage
- 6+ years of strong mainframe experience
Additional Information :
- 6+ years of strong mainframe experience on the skills Cobol, JCL, DB2, IMS DC, IMS DB, VSAM, CLIST • Having knowledge on Informatica, DataStage, JAVA will have added advantage • Should have experience leading teams • Hands on experience on the tools IBM File Manager for DB2, IMS, Move for DB2, BMC, IBM Debug tool, ENDEVOR, QMF, SPUFI, Selcopy • Good experience in Application Production Support and Development activities • Experience in full software development life cycle/ Operational framework/ AGILE process methodologies • Should have exposure on ITPM, IT Security controls, S-Ox processes • Should have excellent communication skills • Should possess B.E./ B.Tech or equivalent Degree • Knowledge of Finance and Accounting/ Invoicing business processes is preferred
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/