Auburn Hills, MichiganADAS Validation Program Manager – Intermediate #906685
The ADAS Validation Program Manager will be identifying vehicle and personnel needs per program based on Feature content and overall vehicle complexity. They will also be allowed to participate in the completion of test cases as needed. The validation spans all areas of assisted and autonomous driving features (ADAS).
- Overview mindset, higher-level thinking of what is changing in technical testing environment and able to adjust
- Project management/managerial type experience but not A project manager, non-technical experience, bachelor’s degree is sufficient, no masters/PHD
- Bachelor of Science degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent (Materials/Chemical/Civil/ Aerospace/Computer) from an ABET accredited or equivalent university
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Hands-on -- able to drive vehicles, clean driving record, install instrumentation, remove camo, etc.
- Familiar with ADAS features from a driver/customer level
- Ability to travel and support 1-2 week vehicle test trip
- 2+ years ADAS or Automotive Engineering work experience
- Vehicle CAN -- working depth (Canalyzer or other CAN tools)
- Vehicle testing experience
- Completing DVP&R, Following Test Procedures
- Vehicle test equipment - Cameras, dGPS systems, etc.
- Proving Grounds facilities experience
- Experience working with Mechanics/Technicians
- Basics on statistical analysis
- Writing Test Procedures, DVP&R's
- Trailer towing experience
Additional Info: At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/