Allen Park, MichiganSoftware Engineer Consultant/Expert #906695
- *DevOps Cloud Network Engineer* As a key member of our Information Technology Cloud Network Development group, you’ll play a critical part in shaping the future of mobility.
- If you’re looking for the chance to leverage advanced technology to redefine the transportation landscape, enhance the customer experience and improve people’s lives, this is the opportunity for you.
- Join us and challenge your IT expertise and analytical skills to help create vehicles that are as smart as you are.
What you’ll be able to do:
- Work with the Company Cloud Network Delivery team to understand functional and technical requirements in support of building a global, scalable, low-latency, high-performance network
- Assist with project related engineering and coding work in relevant languages such as TerraForm, Google Cloud API, Golang as needed to support objectives
- Participate in formal and informal knowledge sharing sessions with other Company Services teams
- Work with the Company Network Services team and management to provide ongoing network optimization recommendations, regular status updates, and align to timeline and Deliverable requirements
- Attend meetings and review strategic initiatives
- Document solutions and strategies
- Coordinate with systems integrator(s), Company skilled resources, Site IT Management
- Review and analyze various vendor solutions (hardware/software)
- Work at the direction of the Company prioritized backlog
- Provide Company team feedback and analysis on network initiatives
- Manage and maintain IaC
- Assist with building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Share technical solutions and product ideas with the team
- Terraform Go
- Cloud Development
- Cloud Network design
- Experience in Programming Languages and Protocols: BASH, C++, Node.js, C#, Perl, HTML, SPA framework like (angular / VUE / react), GCP services (cloud run, fire store, GCE, etc.), CCNA, Graphic/ UI design, Tekton
- Knowledgeable in Cloud and System Environments like GNU/Linux, FreeBSD, VMware, GCP, CI/CD and Configuration Management
- Experience with Gitlab, Github, Docker, Jenkins
- Bachelor's degree
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/