Auburn Hills, MichiganVehicle Dynamics Engineer #894348
Primary responsibility is to perform ride, handling, and steering development of Group vehicles. Working with a lead engineer, tires, steering, and suspension components will be specified to meet program performance targets, using a combination of simulation, objective testing, and subjective methods. Subjective evaluation of ride, steering, and handling performance, as well as objective measurement of certain attributes will be required. Responsibilities include coordination of prototype vehicles, parts, and union mechanic activities, execution and documentation of development activities, and presentation of results. (Stability Control Development & Validation Engineer)
- BSME BSEE or Computer Engineering degree from an ABET accredited university
- 3+ years of experience with electronic data collection tools (Vector CANAlyzer)
- Experience with Stability Control (5 years preferred)
- High performance driving experience and proficiency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to lead when required, proven team building skills.
- Proficient use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Hyrbrid with travel
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/