Lansing, MichiganProgrammer Analyst 6 #946577
- Work collaboratively in an Agile team to deliver high quality source code to meet business needs
- Read user stories and implement code to meet acceptance criteria with attention to detail.
- Review and improvise code as necessary.
- Create automated unit tests.
- Translate clients’ business requirements and objectives into innovative technical applications and solutions.
- Interact with clients to determine their requirements and needs.
- Understand and evaluate complex data models.
- Develop solutions to improvise performance and scalability of systems.
- Work in Agile iterations to deliver business value in short timeframes.
Experience & Skills: Required
- A bachelor degree in a technical area such as mathematics, computer science, engineering, or
- information systems.
- At least five years’ experience with web development in ASP.Net and C#
- At least three years’ experience with web development and an Oracle or SQL Server backend.
- At least six years’ experience in object-oriented programming.
- At least three years’ experience writing SQL Server Queries and Stored Procedures
- At least two years’ experience writing Entity Framework data access
- At least three years of experience with Microsoft’s MVC 4.0 or higher framework, including
- At least five years of experience with Cascading Style Sheets and Bootstrap
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience developing all levels of an n-tier application
- At least one-year experience using Test Driven Development
- Using Team Foundation Server as a tool for work item management and source control
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Experience & Skills: Preferred
- 5+ years Agile experience
- Recent experience of working in an Agile development environment, e.g. Scrum or Kanban
- Using GIT with Team Foundation Server
- Experience with continuous integration
- Experience with AngularJS or similar frameworks
- Selenium Automated UI testing
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/