Dearborn, MichiganSoftware Engineer Consultant/Expert #946583
- The Data Factory Platform covers all business processes and technical components involved in ingesting a wide range of enterprise data into the GDIA Data Factory (Data Lake) and the transformation of that data into consumable data sets in support of analytics.
- This role will be part of our Observability team which is responsible for harvesting logs and usage data from across 1,000+ GCP project to support usability and operational dashboards.
- Data Factory Engineers will be responsible for designing solutions and modernization of Company's big data solutions on GCP cloud; integrating native GCP services and 3rd party data technologies.
- Experience with large scale solutioning and operationalization of data warehouses, data lakes and analytics platforms on GCP is a must.
- We are looking for A Senior developer who is well versed with Google Cloud Services.
- Can lead, support and manage existing applications while developing new deliverables on GCP.
Required Technical Skills:
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP):
- Development in Cloud Run/Cloud Function
- Cloud PubSub integration
- BigQuery development/operations
- Cloud Logging/Monitoring principles/operations
- CI/CD on Google Cloud
- Terraform development
- Knowledge of Dataflow is a plus
- Programming languages
- Python - expert level
- Knowledge of Java is a plus
- Knowledge of coding best practices and production code standards
- The ability to quickly propose GCP-based solutions by recalling the latest best practices learned from Google documentation, whitepapers, and community publications is required.
- A proven track record of building deep technical relationships. Experience in aligning expectations across teams and vendors
- Must be able to trace and resolve technical issues with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows is a plus
- Motivated and keen to work in a collaborative environment with a focus on team success over and above individual success
- 2+ years working in GCP
- 3+ years software development with Python
- 2+ years Java development
- Computer Science or related
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/