Lansing, MichiganProject Manager 3 #946671
This position provides oversight, leadership, accountability, and project management functions for large strategic and complex projects supporting Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy (EGLE) with high visibility at the Agency Executive level. These projects typically have a large diverse set of stakeholders, utilize vendor participation, require coordination of multiple stakeholders, complex schedules, and significant integration with other systems.
Advanced experience managing complex projects, a significant degree of creativity and latitude is required. Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Minimum of six years of professional experience as a project manager for IT software or infrastructure projects involving 50 or more team members.
- Advanced experience managing Agile projects
- Advanced experience managing scope, schedule, and project budget
- Experience with vendor management
- Experience writing or participating in development of Statement of Work (SOW), Request for Proposal (RFP) or contracts
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Possession of a PMP Certification is highly desired
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/