Lansing, MichiganProgrammer Analyst 4 #946668
Seeking a Senior .NET Programmer in support of a development initiatives for the Michigan Department of Education (MDE).
Project Overview – MDE – Office of Assessment and Accountability (OEAA)
- This role will support development efforts for MDE’s Student Assessment and Accountability applications and it will help develop new enhancements and supporting existing functionality.
- The Programmer Analyst will be a senior member of an Agile development team of 6-7 developers.
- This position will do analysis and development for .net application critical to the Department of Education.
- Developer contracts are often renewed each year for ongoing support.
The ideal candidates will have experience in:
- Analysis, design, programming, implementing, and supporting web-based applications.
- Strong experience with relational databases and writing SQL code.
- Background in ASP.Net web application development.
- Experience developing data driven applications.
- Experience in Agile Software Development.
Contract Length: 12 months
- Contract can be extended if desired.
Skill - Required / Desired - Required Years of experience:
- Experience in the IT Profession – Required – 8 Years
- Experience as ASP.NET application developer - Required – 8 Years
- Developing Systems with Microsoft SQL Server database. - Required – 5 Years
- Writing SQL - Required – 5 Years
- Experience writing C# or VB for .Net - Required – 5 Years
- Developing Web Services - Required – 2 Years
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/