IrvineHR Representative Jr. #946796
- Ensures optimal level of customer services and ensures compliance with policies and procedures by responding to requests for information from employees, management, and outside agencies and the public.
- Promotes a work environment that supports Employee Safety, Quality Policy, and ours shared commitments.
- Assists with payroll process for several plants and works with people leaders to ensure compliance with timely reporting and record keeping compliance.
- Assists with leave of absences, EDD claims (unemployment, disability, PFL), ADA request, and AAP Goals Assists management and all team members to ensure fair and consistent interpretation and application of our policies and compliance issues.
- Data management responsibilities including processing changes in HRIS system (Workday), audits of data, earnings uploads, data correction, uploading documents, and assists with check request.
- Supports communication strategy in quarterly town hall meetings, small group meetings, weekly operations meetings, and daily HR tier meetings.
- Coordinates new hire orientation and onboarding activities for California plants including verify process.
- Supports other Leaders based upon business needs and priorities.
- Maintains employee records, ensuring completion and accuracy.
- Assists with audits, compliance reviews, and other mandatory reports.
- May lead or participate in project work to support business or another Human
- Good working knowledge of HR laws and regulations in particular State and Federal Wage and Hour.
- Disciplined action and execution, drive operational excellence, promote teamwork, communicate effectively.
- Ability to build strong relationships with strong technology application and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Payroll processing experience.
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Preferred experience with Workday HRIS system and Kronos (UKG) for payroll.
- High school diploma required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1 – 3 yrs. Human Resource experience.
- 1 – 3 yrs. medical device or manufacturing experience.
- Preferred PHR or SHRM CP
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused, operating in nearly half of the states in the U.S., Europe and India.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/