Dearborn, MichiganSoftware Engineer Senior #946819
- This position focuses on software development to support the needs and expectations of consumers both today and tomorrow.
- This role will work on a balanced team and collaborate with a Product Owner, Product Manager, and Product Designer to deliver projects and features to support the launch of the Mach-E and future electric vehicles
- A Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer is responsible for delivering high-quality features and products that support Company Global Customer Experience initiatives.
What You'll be able to do:
- Function as a Senior Engineer in creating and implementing IT solutions to meet business and infrastructure needs (based on functional/nonfunctional requirements).
- Coordinate with Product line Anchors and team and validate solution designs with a focus on the reliability and stability of the product.
- Participate in integrated testing across the Electrical/Connected Vehicle ecosystem to ensure product quality.
- Provide solutions to optimize performance, scalability, security protocols, analytics integration Work with team members to achieve a shared understanding of the solution.
- Interact with external and internal technical peers (Technical Program Managers, Product Designers, Software Engineers, Architects, and vendors).
- Focus on the security of the product components/services and ensure proper tooling is in place to fix vulnerabilities and detect threats.
- Work on problems of diverse scope where data analysis requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for creating solutions.
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field Knowledge of Enterprise architecture and Cloud reference architecture concepts.
- Experience with the industry-standard development environment, technologies, tools, and techniques, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Enterprise architecture and Cloud reference architecture concepts.
- Setting up and maintaining Automated Build Processes.
- Deployment/Release Execution and Planning, Instrumenting Zero Down Time deployments and Unattended deployments.
- Agile Programming disciplines, including pair programming and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience with Software Development tools (Backlog Management, Source Code Management, Test Management, CI/CD).
- Development experience using Java Spring Boot, Angular, React, automated testing experience (Unit, Integration, E2E), using Terraform for deploying cloud assets in GCP, software revisioning tools such as git/GitHub and Jenkins, Tekton, or CloudBuild CI/CD pipelines.
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the capability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner and collaborate Willingness to go the extra mile
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results with a team-oriented drive and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
- Aptitude to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly;
- Ability to explain it to both business & IT stakeholders
- Capacity to work in teams as well as alone
- Capacity to lead technical team
- Ability to match technology solutions to customer needs
- The minimum requirements we seek: Bachelor's /Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or a related field or a combination of education and equivalent experience.
- 5 + years of software development experience, preferably within an agile TDD environment.
- 1 + years of experience with GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/