Oshkosh, WisconsinMechanical Engineer #946827
- This position will support the USMC Platform team as a Senior Mechanical Engineer. Candidates should have experience in mechanical design relating to frame components (weldments and large assemblies), design for manufacturing, and heavy equipment.
- In the engineer role the individual will be expected to design components, coordinate with cross functional teams, and be able to follow engineering procedures for routing Engineering Change Notices (ECNs).
- The candidate will also be required to engage with the build process for vehicles and support vehicle testing.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (or related field)
- 3-5 Years of Experience working with automotive/heavy machinery
Additional Positive Attributes:
- Experience working in a cross functional team environment
- Technical writing skills
- Experience with public speaking (will interface with government officials)
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/