Warren, MichiganIT Software Engineer 3 #908315
The energy at our company is contagious. We’re driven by our immense passion, as we constantly seek out challenges and identify new opportunities. We work hard to connect with our customers and earn their loyalty for life. Bring your talent to our company – our opportunities for growth span the globe. We will give you the training and opportunities to unleash your ambition.
- Future Digital Products team works as a technology arm of Innovation business. In this software development role, you will be responsible for developing software applications using sound, repeatable, industry standard methodologies.
- You will have the opportunity to work hands-on writing software or solutions, based on detailed requirements and system specifications.
- Development activities will include updating existing software and/or developing new software solutions to address a specific need or solve a particular business problem.
- The Full-Stack Software engineer is a core team player in delivering modern applications.
- The ideal candidate will be working with a team that has the responsibility to design and deliver cutting edge applications that solve our business needs.
- You will be primarily working with Java, React, GraphQL, Rest API all running on Microsoft Azure cloud.
- A successful candidate will be able to build client applications across frontend and backend tech stack with DevOps, CI and CD experience.
- Interested in moving at a rapid pace, engage in building innovative products and exploring cutting-edge technologies, then this might be the position you have been looking for!
- Collaborating with product owner, architect, and the team to create secure, reliable, and scalable software solutions
- Full lifecycle application development using standard frameworks and coding standards/patterns
- Efficiently producing well-organized, optimized, and well-documented source code
- Designing and developing code into independent reusable components
- Decomposing requirements (typically user stories) into meaningful tasks with estimations
- Work closely with senior developers and software engineers to gain additional knowledge and expertise.
- Perform code reviews to suggest, encourage, and support coding best practices
- Providing application support to software running production
- Proactively engage in the identification / remediation of software issues related to code or solutions quality, security, and/or pattern/frameworks and software usability or end user related issues
- Perform root cause analysis, do technology evaluations, and develop quick prototypes
- Promote improvements in programming practices such as continuous integration, and continuous delivery
- A minimum of 2 years of development experience working on Mobile Android development
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a software developer utilizing Java/ .Net
- IOS development experience preferred
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines and build & release automation tools
Nice to have
- Experience with developing web applications using React
- Expertise in SQL (relational databases), key-value datastores, and document stores
- Experience with cloud environments (preferably Azure)
Top 3 skills
- React Native
- IOS development and Android/Swift
- General software development experience (Java, .net)
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/