Lansing, MichiganProgrammer 6 #946946
- This is a full-stack java developer position with strong front-end skills. The position will be supporting the Michigan Department of Transportation's (MDOT) Development and Maintenance programs.
- This full stack developer position will be supporting the MDOT Development and Maintenance programs.
- As a software developer, the responsibilities include, but are not limited to, working with the project manager, application owner, and resource manager, working on an agile development team to organize work, develop, test, and deploy code.
- The position performs a variety of complicated tasks. The position may report directly to a project lead or manager.
- The resource needs to have strong front-end development skills and will work with UI/UX designers in building user interfaces and responsive applications. Must have excellent communication and teamwork skills. Be self-directed, committed and a quick learner.
- Experience programming in the JBOSS Enterprise environment, Desired, 4 Years
- Experience programming complex computer systems using current JAVA, this includes using relevant IDE tools such as Eclipse/Jboss Developer Studio., Required, 7 Years.
- Experience programming in SQL and/or PL/SQL., Desired, 4 Years.
- Experience programming in projects using current Spring framework., Required, 4 Years.
- Experience programming in projects using Hibernate framework., Required, 5 Years.
- Experience participating as a programmer within an Agile development environment, Required, 5 Years.
- Experience programming with Spring Boot, Spring Data, and Bootstrap, Required, 4 Years.
- Experience programming with Log4j, Junit, and Tiles, Desired, 4 Years.
- Experience programming with Java 8, Required, 4 Years.
- Experience programming with HTML5, CSS3, and Data Tables, Required, 4 Years.
- Experience programming with jQuery, jQuery UI, Required, 4 Years.
- Experience programming with Oracle 12C or Oracle 19C, Required, 4 Years.
- Experience programming with Crystal Reports and/or Business Objects Desired, 4 Years.
- Experience with ADA, WCAG 2.0, Section 508 compliance policies, User Experience design principles & standards, Desired, 4 Years.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/