Allen Park, MichiganSystems Engineering Consultant/Expert #947172
- We are seeking an experienced Pega Administrator and Operations Lead to join our team.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Pega administration, operations, and project management, and will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of our Pega platform.
- This individual will play a critical role in ensuring the platform's performance, stability, and availability, and will be responsible for leading technical projects and initiatives aimed at improving the platform.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Pega platform, ensuring its performance, stability, and availability
- Lead technical projects aimed at improving the platform's performance and reliability
- Implement and manage Pega upgrades to ensure the platform is up-to-date
- Monitor and maintain the security of the Pega platform, ensuring compliance with security standards
- Collaborate with other IT teams to ensure seamless integration with other systems and platforms
- Provide technical support to internal teams and users, resolving any issues that arise
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to improve platform performance and reliability
- Manage and motivate a team of Pega administrators and developers, providing mentorship and guidance as needed
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all Pega-related issues and inquiries, providing timely and effective resolution
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Pega administration and operations
- Strong experience with Pega PRPC, Pega Rules, Pega Workflow, Pega Decisioning, and Pega case management
- Strong project management skills and experience leading technical projects
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server and WebSphere deployments
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Technical expertise: A deep understanding of Pega Platform architecture, databases, servers, and network configurations is essential for a Pega administrator.
- Problem-solving skills: Pega administrators need to be able to identify and troubleshoot technical issues quickly and effectively.
- Communication skills: A Pega administrator must be able to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders, including developers, business users, and senior management.
- Project management skills: Pega administrators need to be able to plan and execute projects, such as software upgrades, migrations, and new deployments.
- Business process management: A good understanding of business processes and how they can be automated using Pega Platform is important for a Pega administrator.
- Security: Pega administrators should be knowledgeable about security protocols and best practices for protecting sensitive information in the Pega Platform.
- Continuous learning: The Pega Platform is constantly evolving, so Pega administrators need to stay up to date with new features and releases. Pega 8.x experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Pega Certified
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/