Bridgeton, MissouriOffice Coordinator I #947706
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- The Office Coordinator/Service Biller is responsible for Service financial and operational tasks including documentation, material requisition, job costing, status monitoring, invoicing, and administrative closeout of service activities.
- This position is required to closely interact with the Area Service Manager and assigned service staff to ensure the timely and accurate completion of tasks.
- Supports business leaders through the creation and interpretation of financial and operations reports.
- Collects, validates, inputs, and reconciles cost data into system applications.
- Responsible for receiving and reconciling purchase orders.
- Ensures material and labor costs are posted to correct work order in a timely manner. Coordinates payroll activities for Service in the district and ensure technicians post their time on a daily basis.
- Reviews billing backlog and coordinates/communicates with Fulfillment Leaders, Field Technicians, other Service Leaders, customers, and process warranty claims as necessary to resolve obstacles.
- Research and resolve invoice disputes.
- Sets-up service agreements in system application based on transition documents.
- Perform the invoicing process for internal and customer applications.
- Performs general administrative functions to support the Service processes and Service Department.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- High School diploma required; Associate Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in an accounting/billing environment
- Successfully manage multiple, competing priorities/task in a fast-paced work environment. Strong communication skills, verbal and written, required.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Flexibility to work outside normal working hours, as required.
- Working knowledge of basic refrigeration and/or knowledge of commercial refrigeration and HVAC is preferred.
- High level of professionalism and diplomacy.
- Strong customer focus skills and high attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to making decisions, learn quickly, thinking rationally and exercising good judgment.
- Work effectively in diverse team environment.
- Ability to work both individually and as a team with minimum supervision.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused, operating in nearly half of the states in the U.S., Europe and India.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/