Saginaw, MichiganMarketing Coordinator #947850
If you're looking for a career that will provide a challenging work environment and many opportunities to learn, our company is the place for you. Join our team and become part of a company full of exciting opportunities. We help employees achieve their personal best by offering many opportunities that develop and enhance their skills for career advancement.
- Marketing is responsible for the data sciences, voice of the customer, marketing strategy and go-to-market plans required to achieve business goals such as customer satisfaction and product growth. This includes customer data, advanced analytics, research, product and experience marketing strategy, and customer communications to support those strategies.
- The Marketing department is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to assist the Product Marketing Manager in the deployment of our Product Marketing Strategies that deliver product growth and world-class customer experiences that will yield high customer satisfaction.
- In this role, the Marketing Coordinator will work collaboratively with Experience Design, Sales, other functions within Marketing, agencies, other program teams, etc.
- To assist in the on-time coordination and execution of marketing activities set in the strategy by the Product Marketing Manager.
- The Coordinator will also be responsible for entering and tracking marketing assets through the development and review process using the Company's project management system.
- This position will assist in other ad hoc activities in support of the Product Marketing team's goals. Success in this role requires an ability to combine tactical execution, cross-functional collaboration, simplicity in communication, project management, and attention to details.
- Essential functions include: Assist in on-time execution of marketing activities to include advertising, direct marketing, sales promotions, events, sponsorships, etc.
- Work closely with the Product Marketing Manager and agencies on the development of Go-To-Market plans, Communications Plans, Creative & Messaging Concepts aligned to the products’ value proposition, goals and brand guidelines. Work closely with agency partners and Product Owner groups in execution of marketing activities.
- Development of reports and presentations of post campaign analysis to include recommendations when applicable. Entry, coordination, review, and trafficking of marketing projects in the Company’s project management system.
- Submission and coordination of identified research or data requests to include gathering of required business information. Compiling and processing of financial information such as invoices and budget spreadsheets.
- 2-5 years of overall relevant work experience.
- Excellent program/project management skills, and proven experience in marketing communications and coordination of creative content.
- Ability to coordinate efforts cross-functionally to achieve positive end results. Superior analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Demonstrate ability to self-motivate and independently take the initiative to solve problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Communications, Business, or related field or applicable work experience.
- Marketing Strategy
- Agency Partners
- Time Management
- Marketing Communications
- Product Marketing
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/