Dearborn, DearbornData Engineer General #947858
Provide the data support for enterprise data management tasks, including ingestion, standardization, enrichment, mastering and assembly of data products for downstream applications.
In addition, you will:
- Drive the Data Strategy and align it with continuously changing business landscape
- Work on all the data types across the enterprise including Customer, Dealer, Vehicle, Manufacturing, etc.
- Acquire, standardize, integrate, fuse and curate data
- Build, maintain and monitor data pipelines; fix recurring issues and deeper data problems
- Continuously increase Data Coverage by working closely with business partners and Data Scientists, understanding and evaluating their data requirements to create meaningful, organized and structured "information"
- Support the data requirements of the different functional teams like MS&S, PD, Quality, etc. and all the regional Metrics initiatives
- Evaluate, explore and select the right data platform technologies including RDBMS & NoSQL to meet the analytics requirements
- Provide visibility to Data Quality issues and work with the business owners to fix the issues
- Work with technology team to model data, create data flow diagrams, load, and transform structured and unstructured data
- Build the Metadata model & Business Glossary by gathering information from multiple resources, business users, existing data sources, databases and other relevant documents and systems
- Serve as data authority and demonstrate an understanding of key data management principles and data use
- Google Cloud Platform Skills: Big Query Airflow- Astronomer Terraform, DBT
- Spring boot
- React JS
- 6 to 7 years
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/